1. ABANTUBOMLAMBO- The River People. Johannesburg: EMI L4 BCP 1832. (Available on cassette and on CD by special request)
2. EPOCHS AND EDIFICES - Compilation with student compositions.
3. JEANNE ZAIDEL-RUDOLPH: EMI EMCJ (A) 4061831 (1988) (This was the first complete commercial recording of the works of a single art music composer in South Africa.) (Available on cassette.)
4. COMPOSERS OF SOUTH AFRICA - SABC (Transcription) Featuring “Four Minim” for cello and piano.
5. MUSIC OF THE SPHERES: Fanfare Festival Overture, Sefirot Symphony, Virtuoso I, At the End of the Rainbow, Masada, Tempus Fugit. Claremont GSE 1532 (1994)
6. SUITE AFRIQUE – (Non-commercial) for viola and piano & ORATORIO FOR HUMAN RIGHTS- for soprano, baritone, choir and orchestra.
7. UNISA TRANSNET INTERNATIONAL MUSIC COMPETITIONS (Strings and Piano), featuring Zaidel-Rudolph’s “Afro Angst” from Suite Afrique for cello and piano.
8. SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC CONCERT (1998) featuring Zaidel-Rudolph’s “Virtuoso I” and “Suite Afrique” for cello and piano
9. TIMBILAfeaturing Zaidel-Rudolph’s “Tempus Fugit” (1991 GSE Claremont Records)
10. OBELISK LIVE: (Cassettes)
a. “Suite Afrique” for viola and piano ( Old Mutual Hall, Unisa 18/11/95)
b. “Sonata No.1” for piano (Old Mutual Hall, Unisa 1998)
c. “Three Dimensions” for piano (Old Mutual Hall, Unisa 18/08/93)
11. CD- SABC (Transcription)
Volume 1: Sefirot Symphony, At the End of the Rainbow, 4 Minim for Cello and
Piano, Virtuoso I.
Volume II: Fanfare Festival Overture, Tempus Fugit, Kaleidoscope for wind and
percussion, Masada for bassoon and string quartet, Five African Sketches
for guitar, Sonata No. 1 for piano.
12. CELEBRATION 1& 2-TRIUMPH OF A NATION (Jewish liturgical music) - EMI
13. SONG OF HALLEL- Psalms of David in song - EMI
14. THE JUGGLER AND THE KING